Support Winter Haven Kiwanis every time you shop on Amazon. This is free...more
Key Club International is the oldest and largest service program for high school students. It is a student-led organization that teaches leadership through service to others. Members of the Kiwanis International family, Key Club members build themselves as they build their schools and communities. Visit keyclub.org to learn more.
The Kiwanis Club of Winter Haven Foundation provides $3,000 in scholarships annually to graduating seniors from three sponsored Key Clubs. Visit the scholarships page to learn more. Students who join Key Club in the Florida District also become eligible for additional scholarships provided by the Florida Kiwanis Foundation.
The Kiwanis Club of Winter Haven currently sponsors Key Clubs at the following schools:
- Chain of Lakes Collegiate High School
- Lake Region High School
- Winter Haven High School
- The Homeschool Connection
Students and Advisors from Key Clubs sponsored by Winter Haven Kiwanis at the 2017 Florida Key Club District Convention.
"I pledge, on my honor, to uphold the Objects of Key Club International; to build my home, school and community; to serve my nation and God; and combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions."
Caring–Our Way of Life
We are caring and competent servant leaders transforming communities worldwide.
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
Key Club Meeting Schedule
Key Clubs meet every week and K-Kids meet once a month. Sign-up to attend a meeting and volunteer to mentor these student leaders.
Mondays at 1:30pm
Chain of Lakes Collegiate High School
Polk State College WLR 106
999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Wednesdays at 1:15pm
The Homeschool Connection
700 Overlook Drive
Cypress Gardens, FL 33884
Thursdays at 2:00pm
Lake Region High School
Freshman Academy building (upstairs)
1995 Thunder Road
Eagle Lake, FL 33839
Wednesdays at 2:00pm
Winter Haven Sr High School
600 6th Street SE
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Winter Haven Kiwanis President-elect, Tiffani Gozdur, was a recipient of the...more
Topics covered a wide range of issues
Article by Madison Fantozzi
Kiwanis Club has a donation bucket at Richard's Fine Coffee in Winter Haven....more
Teacher says it's about learning the importance of community service.
The Kiwanis Club of Winter Haven has made a change to its scholarship program,...more
Breakfast set for Saturday 1/30 at St. John's United Methodist
Central Florida Health News magazine published a photo feature in their...more
View January 2011 Issue of FOCUS Magazine